AUTUMN LEAVES Master class Full Version$50.00 USD
Features NEW learning Technology
Empower your inspiration and creativity
Meticulously prepared online video courses for a seamless, stress free jazz improvisation learning journey.
Each one has a different focus and learning goal - but they all have one thing in common:
Keeping you inspired whilst practicing sometimes profound and challenging jazz theory!
Next Level Minor Chord Techniques
Foundational Soul Scale Course
Thesaurus Of Minor Triad Pairs
My most advanced, all-level online video courses & downloadable courses
Start now to be a better Jazz player!
Available as 8 Separate Course Modules - From beginner to intermediate level -
176 Course Videos, MP3's, PDF's, All levels & instruments
Learn to masterfully express emotions in your improvisations -
The ultimate Toolbox for MUSICIANS, EDUCATORS + COMPOSERS to manifest their inner creativity.
“It is all about possibilities and how to use the different flavours!"
12 ways of improvising over an f minor groove. 13 Course Videos - MIDI's, All instruments
These courses are the `flagship´ Resources of Jazzduets, tested and tried by many and constantly improved. You should enroll if:
• You play an instrument and want the solid and broad musical foundationneeded to improvise Jazz and Blues
• You are hungry to know and practice the secret exotic jazz notes the greats use
• You are looking for a tried and tested study method that will take you closer to your goals
• You are looking for an abundance of material to keep you busy for literally years
• You are looking for a deep dive in to the secrets of learning improvisation
Handcrafted Video & Online Courses for better Jazz improvisation!
This bundle contains the following 4 resources that will bring you closer to understanding the unrivalled genius of Michael Brecker:
1) The Expansion exercises have been specially crafted to expand the players horizons both technically and musically. The Daily practice of these challenging melodic shapes Michael frequently used will raise the level of your playing no matter what your current abilities are and expand your ear to boot!
2) Take A Walk analysis. This is an amazing Blues tune to learn as it has Michael Brecker's stamp all over it- his mighty intellect, logical musicianship + the Blues. The innovative angular triad pairs Michael used in this innovative Blues tune give us a glimpse in to his genius.
3) SING BRECKER.The intriguing angular line under the microscope in this resource mixes the minor 7th and major 6th intervals so favoured by Michael. There is a goldmine of information in this phrase that we can use to expand our ears + vocabulary whilst challenging our technique.
4) The amazingly Powerful Bluesy Brecker ending line traces 2 essential Jazz/Blues chord progression that are so vital to learn.
Being able to recognise and incorporate these progressions is of paramount importance for the serious improvisor if they are to be able to express themselves coherently.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
As always, the courses and very well written. I'm very happy with my purchase.