AUTUMN LEAVES Master class Full Version$40.00 USD
Features NEW learning Technology
Empower your inspiration and creativity
Meticulously prepared online video courses for a seamless, stress free jazz improvisation learning journey.
Each one has a different focus and learning goal - but they all have one thing in common:
Keeping you inspired whilst practicing sometimes profound and challenging jazz theory!
Next Level Minor Chord Techniques
Foundational Soul Scale Course
Thesaurus Of Minor Triad Pairs
My most advanced, all-level online video courses & downloadable courses
Start now to be a better Jazz player!
Available as 8 Separate Course Modules - From beginner to intermediate level -
176 Course Videos, MP3's, PDF's, All levels & instruments
Learn to masterfully express emotions in your improvisations -
The ultimate Toolbox for MUSICIANS, EDUCATORS + COMPOSERS to manifest their inner creativity.
“It is all about possibilities and how to use the different flavours!"
12 ways of improvising over an f minor groove. 13 Course Videos - MIDI's, All instruments
These courses are the `flagship´ Resources of Jazzduets, tested and tried by many and constantly improved. You should enroll if:
• You play an instrument and want the solid and broad musical foundationneeded to improvise Jazz and Blues
• You are hungry to know and practice the secret exotic jazz notes the greats use
• You are looking for a tried and tested study method that will take you closer to your goals
• You are looking for an abundance of material to keep you busy for literally years
• You are looking for a deep dive in to the secrets of learning improvisation
Handcrafted Video & Online Courses for better Jazz improvisation!
The intriguing angular line under the microscope in this PDF mixes the minor 7th and major 6th intervals so favoured by Michael Brecker.
There is a goldmine of information in this phrase that we can use to expand our ears + vocabulary whilst challenging our technique.
-Full mp4 video
-Mp3 Practice play along loop
- One page PDF of corollary exercises for C, Bb Eb and Bass instruments that explore the intervals and sounds of this riff.
- Charts of Moanin, Chameleon and Worksong that use the flat 7th