AUTUMN LEAVES Master class Full Version$50.00 USD
Features NEW learning Technology
Empower your inspiration and creativity
Meticulously prepared online video courses for a seamless, stress free jazz improvisation learning journey.
Each one has a different focus and learning goal - but they all have one thing in common:
Keeping you inspired whilst practicing sometimes profound and challenging jazz theory!
Next Level Minor Chord Techniques
Foundational Soul Scale Course
Thesaurus Of Minor Triad Pairs
My most advanced, all-level online video courses & downloadable courses
Start now to be a better Jazz player!
Available as 8 Separate Course Modules - From beginner to intermediate level -
176 Course Videos, MP3's, PDF's, All levels & instruments
Learn to masterfully express emotions in your improvisations -
The ultimate Toolbox for MUSICIANS, EDUCATORS + COMPOSERS to manifest their inner creativity.
“It is all about possibilities and how to use the different flavours!"
12 ways of improvising over an f minor groove. 13 Course Videos - MIDI's, All instruments
These courses are the `flagship´ Resources of Jazzduets, tested and tried by many and constantly improved. You should enroll if:
• You play an instrument and want the solid and broad musical foundationneeded to improvise Jazz and Blues
• You are hungry to know and practice the secret exotic jazz notes the greats use
• You are looking for a tried and tested study method that will take you closer to your goals
• You are looking for an abundance of material to keep you busy for literally years
• You are looking for a deep dive in to the secrets of learning improvisation
Handcrafted Video & Online Courses for better Jazz improvisation!
1) as a way to accompany students whilst they are learning scales - so it is more fun for them, rather than playing alone - to keep them more engaged and interested
2) as a way to make the scale more like a miniature piece of music, to be treated that way, not just as something tedious for an exam or something unpleasant to get past.
3) as a way of keeping the teacher stimulated and inspired so he/she can transmit that positive energy feeling to the student.
This is a 36 page instant PDF download.
The exercises shown in the video below are presented in 12 keys in the PDF
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Scales can be boring. There are many different ways to pratice scales, but Nick's Teacher Resource turns the scales into music. Scales are now less boring when teacher and student can play together. Thanks, Nick.