Pentatonic Studies on Giant Steps + Reverse Giant Steps Download
Do you want to unleash THE huge POTENTIAL of superimposing pentatonics on top of different chord types?
Look no further!
The new Pentatonic studies on Giant steps ebook features 44 specially designed exercises that will closely acquaint you with the amazing and almost limitless sounds possibilities the pentatonic scale produces when superimposed artfully on the chords of giant steps.
Learn and harness the technique the great modal players like coltrane and mccoy Tyner used too to imbue their improvisations with such depth and beauty whilst expanding your harmonic prowess and strengthening your technique.
The new download features the following:
- NEW REVERSED GIANT STEPS EXERCISE PDF + Mp Play alongs
- 54 page PDF of original meticulously prepared Pentatonic exercises in 4/4, 3/4, 5/4, 7/4 time that range in diversity from guide tones, to rapid 'fluid' versions + famous tunes being superimposed.
- 5 versions of the PDF (Concert, Bb, Eb, Guitar tabs and Bass
- Each exercise is accompanied by guidance practice notes/anecdotes/ wisdom+ tips
- Multiple midi Mp3 play alongs in different tempos, grooves and sounds.
- Deluxe specially recorded 'real life' play alongs
- Mp3 demonstrations of ALL examples played by Jazzduets
- 14 minute Theory Mp4 video (not available on youtube) that fully explains the theory of what pentatonic to play over each different Chord change
- Exercises and play alongs on a Special 20 bar Eternal Version of the giant steps chords in 8th's, 16th's, triplets, 16th note triplets and + the 32nd note shred version.
- PDF Includes mind-blowing harmonic secret inside giant steps you can use as a hack to play on these challenging chord changes.
Note. If you wish to purchase this with a credit card please proceed to the JazzDuets parallel site here: https://gum.co/ELEku
Once YOU KNOW the technique of superimposing penatonics over different chords you will easily be able to apply it to a myriad of harmonic situations and leverage the Pentatonic information you probably already know by a factor of 10!
- backing tracks
Great product, opened up a new way to visualize my playing.
excellent, I would definitely recommend it, thanks Nick!!!
I’ve been lucky enough to have had a great school training in music(also classical) in different countries and have been playing recording often with the giants of today Jazz//Pop music The material here from Nick is a fresh wave of love and knowledge, I’ll keep studying, thanks Nick.
I studied about 10% of the material and gained very useful information and skills. I will continue to study this method because it attracts me and it is simply very interesting. Thank you Nick Homes! You're doing a wonderful job!
Haven’t had but a couple days to even get into the material, but it appears to be a wealth of great ideas! Thnx!