My shred practice on giant steps - free extract from book for limited time!
GET FREE FOR LIMITED TIME with discount enter the word SHRED at checkout
This shred exercise - which is pentatonics being superimposed on to giant steps
is taken from the upcoming jazzduets resource of the same name
"Superimposing Pentatonics on to Giant Steps"
3 files C, Bb and bass version.
The full product available soon will include the following:
- 50 + page PDF of special prepared exercises in 4/4, 3/4, 5/4, 7/4 time. These exercises range in diversity from guide tones, to rapid 'fluid' versions.
- Multiple Mp3 playalongs of the Giant Steps chord changes in different tempos and grooves and sounds.
- Mp4 video (not available on youtube) of full explanation of the theory of what pentatonic to play over each different Chord change with introduction to superimposing pentatonics on to different chord qualities.
- Separate PDF of taking Superimposing pentatonic fragments of Famous tunes on to Giant Steps (Acdc, Rolling Stones, etc)
- exercises and playalongs on a Special 20 bar Eternal Version of the giant steps chords in 8th's, 16th's, triplets, 16th note triplets and a 32nd note shred version.
Giant experience! Funny to play, thanks
Awesomeness! Kudos, Nick! Obtw, Michael Anthony Peterson said to tell you hello
Bite sized nuggets that make sense and are thought provoking.
Excellent material! Ressource really clear and innovant, helpful to develop personal improvisation skills
Excellent, very satisfied.