AUTUMN LEAVES Master class Full Version$40.00 USD
Features NEW learning Technology
Empower your inspiration and creativity
Meticulously prepared online video courses for a seamless, stress free jazz improvisation learning journey.
Each one has a different focus and learning goal - but they all have one thing in common:
Keeping you inspired whilst practicing sometimes profound and challenging jazz theory!
Next Level Minor Chord Techniques
Foundational Soul Scale Course
Thesaurus Of Minor Triad Pairs
My most advanced, all-level online video courses & downloadable courses
Start now to be a better Jazz player!
Available as 8 Separate Course Modules - From beginner to intermediate level -
176 Course Videos, MP3's, PDF's, All levels & instruments
Learn to masterfully express emotions in your improvisations -
The ultimate Toolbox for MUSICIANS, EDUCATORS + COMPOSERS to manifest their inner creativity.
“It is all about possibilities and how to use the different flavours!"
12 ways of improvising over an f minor groove. 13 Course Videos - MIDI's, All instruments
These courses are the `flagship´ Resources of Jazzduets, tested and tried by many and constantly improved. You should enroll if:
• You play an instrument and want the solid and broad musical foundationneeded to improvise Jazz and Blues
• You are hungry to know and practice the secret exotic jazz notes the greats use
• You are looking for a tried and tested study method that will take you closer to your goals
• You are looking for an abundance of material to keep you busy for literally years
• You are looking for a deep dive in to the secrets of learning improvisation
Handcrafted Video & Online Courses for better Jazz improvisation!
Intermediate Blues Duets pdf book is ideal for players with a little previous experience in the Jazz/Blues genre as it contains musical language (blues notes, jazz rhythms, licks) direct from the Jazz tradition.
It is ideal for teachers and students as the 2 parts are for players of slightly different abilities. (The lower part is more challenging)
The melodies are developed just like an improvisor would 'Jazz up a tune' using blue notes, rhythmic variation and dynamics to colour and personalise the tunes.
The 9 original pieces full of Jazz language provide interesting material for home practice sessions, classes or performance situations.
Instrumentation - 2 Clarinets
"In my experience, it's been so difficult to find interesting jazz duets. Finally they exist! Nick Homes nails it harmonically and melodically. They're both challenging AND fun.” James Suggs USA
1. Bourbon Street Blues a lively blues in G, with a classic blues intro and ending
2. Hobo - subtle variations in the theme challenge the student, supported by an elaborate lower part with plenty of ‘blue’ passing notes
3. Ramblin’, blues in C, with a rolling jazz lower part + an intro and coda
4. Delta Blues, a touch of Gershwin here
5. Fats a study in slowness (much needed today!), with time to focus on the beginnings and endings of notes, dynamics and vibrato
6. Memphis, the use of the 6th note in the melody gives this piece a soulful feeling. The second time round the head the lead player can enjoy playing the melody in the higher register
7. Jive Blues features chromatic passing notes and embellishments with a lick or two of Louis Armstrong mixed in
8. Barrel House Blues- quirky to and fro of parts interspersed with choice blues licks in this outing in B flat
9. OK. (Bundled) - C minor classic AABA standard like catch tune
10. Silent Night (Bundled)