Triad Pairs on a Jazz standard
Empower your inspiration and creativity
The definitive I I7 IV IV- progression featured in this download is a must know for all musicians who want a solid base in harmony on which to build.
This PDF booklet features 7 incredible Stevie Wonder examples - that show what magical music can be crafted from simple harmonic resources.
This 4 chord progression is so vital to learn as these chords are found in so many classic songs and associating them with famous tunes helps immeasurably to internalise the sound and theory.
The 7 Stevie Wonder songs referenced are : (Evil, Please Don't go, Lighting up the Candles, I believe, He's misstra Know it All, Happier than the morning sun)
The booklet is divided in to the following sections:
1) The lead sheets + chords symbols (short hand version jazz players prefer)
of the 4 bar progression of each song
2) Basic Piano Voicings - of the 4 bar progression of each song, spelling the notes that are in each chord -if you are not familiar with the chord symbols. Good place to start!
3) Suggested Piano voicings on 2 staves (treble and bass)- these sound more realistic
that the above basic voicings, of the 4 bar progression of each song
4) Grid Chord views of the 7 Entire Songs so you can see how the I I7 IV IV-
progression relates to the entire piece!
5) The Midi file with all the examples
ALSO BUNDLED in this Download
3 Killer Lines - featuringSIR DUKE, MASTER BLASTER, CONTUSION
+ You and I lead sheet
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Make yourself a favor and grab any of those lessons...
Great content ,Nick knows his craft!
Excelente la didáctica y todos los contenidos de jazz duets
I recommend to everyone!