In this Module we will dive deeply in to another essential to know flavour of Jazz - the sharp #4 or the flattened b5.
We will study some famous tunes that feature this striking note as a passing tone from the 3rd to the 5th, and I will show you how to incorporate it in your own Jazz vocabulary. This module also features aCliche ending cycle 5 workout, Blues tutorials + demonstration solos that featuring the b5, an introduction to Approach Notes and a Bar by Bartranscription analysis of an epic Blues solo by Johnny Hodges amongst other things.
- 15 Individual video classes featuring the flattened 5th/# 4
- PDFs accompanying the video classes in various keys
- MP3 drone practice downloads in major & minor
- Rhythmical and Repetition classes
- Interactive community discussions for each class
- Including course introduction module
- Including pre-course study module
- Lifetime access to the course material