The Approach Note Exercises bundle is the first product of its kind, that offers step by step exercises that train you to add coherent, cool, jazzy chromatic notes to your lines (the ones pros use!)
The Approach Note technique outlined here is such a tremendous system as it can be applied in an infinite number of ways. The only limit after having studied the system will be your imagination!
The Jazzduets Approach Note Exercises Complete PDF download Bundle contains the following essential Approach note exercises for you to now turbo charge your improvisational abilities:
- The 1, 2 and 3 Note introductory exercises PDF booklets in 12 keys which are designed to help the coherent assimilation of non diatonic jazzy embellishment notes for those new to the system.
- The Approach Note Dominant 7th Booklets in C and Bb as per Youtube video containing Exercises and licks (2,3 and 4 note approaches)
- The 12 jazz licks that are full of approach notes that traverse the
- cycle of 4ths progression!
- The Donna Lee Approach note solo in Concert and for Bflat and Eflat
- The Marty Paich one note approach note exercise in 12 keys
5) The Marty Paich one note approach note exercise in 12 keys