Easy Clarinet Jazz Duets Digital PDF download
Looking for a fun, new, fresh introduction to Jazz/Blues duet playing?
Look no further!
This collection of 9 lively pieces (16 pages) is ideal for Clarinet players of modest abilities who are just starting out and want a fun introduction to duet playing in the Jazz idiom.
The original pieces that explore the Blues and Jazz styles are carefully written in comfortable keys, so as not to overwhelm young players. The lower part is slightly more challenging to play, suitable for a player who is a little more experienced.
Ideal for Practice sessions, classes or performance situations.
- Below the break
- Grades 1-3
- Easy and Fun to Play
- Simple Keys
- Ideal for beginners
- Limited range
- Basic Jazz Rhythms
I am a band director and clarinet teacher in southeastern Louisiana, USA. A student of mine came across some of your beginner jazz clarinet duets and was trying to learn them off of the YouTube videos, showed me the video and I thought they were really cool. A lot of times, beginner duets are really lame and not very musical, and in my experience that goes doubly true for jazz duets. I went to your site and immediately bought all the clarinet duets. I got the advanced ones for myself, the intermediate for my few high school students, and the beginners for the junior high kids I teach during the day. Thank you so much for writing/sharing your music. After hearing so many really lame beginner level duets yours really are refreshing, they truly are good music that is fun to play.
Includes Memphis trio!
1. Bourbon Street is a lively blues in G with a classic blues introduction
2. Hobo in C explores the core major-minor sound that give the Blues so much flavour!
3. Ramblin, a riffy tune, with rolling jazz lower part
4. Delta Blues in F features a catchy bass line hook that is contagious!
5. Fats offers a slow moment of peace and tranquility!
6. Memphis a memorable shuffle bass accompaniment that has a rock 'n roll sound!
7. Jive Blues explores the world of difference between long and short quarter notes
8. Barrel House Blues is a querky blues with challenging to and fro parts- rather like a game of ping pong!
9. Memphis 'New Orleans' Trio (Bundled) - A trio version with Solo! and modulations.
High quality material.
These are specially good for early players as they really 'groove'
Muy claro todo. Vale la pena la pena la inversión. Every things are very clear. It worth the investment. Saludos desde Tamaulipas, México!!!. Greetings from Tamaulipas México