Here for the first time, the DEFINITIVE Blues harmony guide to all the chord options serious students of Jazz need to know +33 especially written Solos
The study of these tried and tested progressions taken from the Great American Jazz continuum will deepen your understanding of harmony, taking your musicianship/improvisation to a much higher level, whilst training your ear!
11 of the most Important Blues progressions heard in thousands of Jazz/Blues classics are fully explained in a clear logical order. Its like a super condensed stand alone Blues course!
Note. If you wish to purchase this with a credit card please proceed to the JazzDuets parallel site here: https://gum.co/hRLJi
This meticulously prepared instant digitalpackage contains the following items that will provide a wealth of material to practice and guarantee an enjoyable immersion in the Blues:
- PDF of the 2 hand Piano progressions + Chord symbols of the 11 Blues Progressions showing you the exact piano chords used in the video with accompanying bar by bar analysis explanation notes for full understanding of the harmony.
- PDF of theRoman numeral Grid analysis of the 11 progressions so you can understand deeply and transpose to any key easily (comes with notes to help you memorise the key harmonic changes)
- 33 Choruses of specially written solos full of real Jazz language that accentuate the colourful chord changes providing examples of how to play over the changing harmonyfeaturing lines from the following greats: Charlie Parker, Duke Ellington, Louis Armstrong, John Coltrane, Stan Getz, Sidney Bechet, Pat Metheny, Dizzy Gillespie + Miles Davis(Eb ,Bb , Concert and Bass parts)
- Mp3 Playalong of the 11 progressions with the Piano on its own and with the Saxophone solos + Piano to be used for playalong practice and eartraining.
- 2 x Mp3 playalong of the 33 Blues progressions1)Piano 2) piano and Sax solo
- Accompanying Pdf explanation of the 33 Blues solos with info about the quotes and solo