7 'Dope' Major Scale + 5 Arpeggio Harmonisations PDF Download
I wrote these harmonisations as I believe harmonising the Major scale with non diatonic Jazz chords is a fantastic compact way to assimilate and learn essential common non diatonic chords/chord progressions + it is fun!
This PDF is the result of 30 years listening and analysis and experimentation.
The study of these harmonisations in the 12 keys in the PDF will provide you
with exhaustive challenging practice material and expand your harmonic understanding + provide you with chords for your compositions!
Note. If you wish to purchase this with a credit card please proceed to JazzDuets parallel site here: https://gum.co/dHGfw
This instant Digital download is made up of 5 Pdf Booklets:
1) The Major scale in 12 keys with notated chord voicings for Piano +
Chord symbols so you can see the exact notes (if you need or want to!)
2) The major scale in 12 keys with Chord Symbols only- so you can test your chord knowledge- or if you just want a shorthand uncluttered part
3) The Major scale in 12 keys with the Roman numeral analysis + chord symbols. This is intended for you to start connecting the chord progressions to Roman numerals, which helps to understand and digest the harmony in whatever key.
4) The major scale in 12 keys with the Roman numeral analysis only - so you can practice translating the roman numeral analysis symbols in to each key- a guaranteed way to stimulate brain cells! This can be challenging!
5) 5 major Arpeggio in 12 keys with chord symbols -including Prince, Jaco and the Saints amongst others
Right On Target!
Just what I need (and more) for the music theory I’m studying right now. New ideas expanding on the material.