Have you ever wanted a method to help you incorporate cool, Jazzy, Chromatic notes in to your Improvisations in a coherent way?
If the answer yes then the Chromatic Approach System could be your holy grail!
This innovative and unique resource combines 2 cutting edge improvisational systems to stunning effect.
Features of this new digital PDF:
- 70 page featuring one, two, three and four note Approach notes Approaching the Minor Pentatonic scale.
- Suitable and written for Concert, Bb, Eb and Bass instruments
- Creative Exercises meticulously prepared to facilitate the assimilation of each Chromatic Approach in a real life creative way.
- Approach Note ´study´ featured in the Youtube video that is packed full of killer pentatonic lines full of chromatic approach notes
- Section of Double Note Approaches exercises in 12 keys
- Notated Funk, Jazz, Tango, Blues and Brazilian Chorinho examples of Approaches demonstrated in the Youtube video.
Mp3 audio files Included:
- Multiple specially recorded Funky play alongs by real musicians in 4 speeds (92, 104, 111 and 125 bpm)
- Multiple keys
- Mp3 Saxophone demonstrations of all the material
- Funk, Blues, Jazz, Tango and Chorinho examples included (Sax demonstrations and Play along backings)